As romance lovers it can easily be assumed that we love those moments in life when our heart says YES, but our mind says No No! Whether it is falling for the wrong man, or the right man at the wrong time (as in the short story Christmas Wishes–published September 25, 2013) there is something so tasty about the prospect of the forbidden!
What do you love that is forbidden (or at least a little naughty)?
Here is my list of TOP 5 Naughty No-No’s:
5. I’m new to the world of getting a tattoo. (What can I say, I missed it in my teens and 20s, but now that I check the new decades box I find that I want something that illustrates exactly who I am and what I believe!) Since getting my first I find that I want to keep going. People aren’t kidding when they say it’s addictive!
4. Reading late into the night. I find that, with a good book, I have little respect for tomorrow.
3. Wine is my nemesis. In fact, I would say Moscato is my favorite color. My only hope is that people are telling the truth when they say wine is linked to a decrease in heart disease–at least that way I can tell them I’m only concerned with my health!
2. I LOVE truffles… Not low-fat, low-cal, cardboard-flavored skinny things like I should… no.. I love the melt-in-your-mouth straight-to-your-hips truffles!
1. I may be married, but I’m not dead…. In my household, we call the men I look at ‘research models’. It is a hard life to have to look at the best looking men in the world and pick the best of the best, but I will take one for womankind. Today, this is my favorite. What do you think? Hot or not? Or, better yet, who is your favorite hottie (he may show up on the official Danica Winters Fan Page!)
Now that you know my No-No’s, what are yours? What are your naughty loves?
a Rafflecopter giveaway